[PADG:384] Re: Software question for libraries using LARS and Voyager

Have you looked into LINC, a program by SF Systems? We used it to bridge
between LARS and DRA and it worked fairly well. We did need to set up
macros for branch library locations, but that was a small price for getting
the information smoothly into LARS. LINC's newer iteration is LINCPlus,
which we're beginning to use with ExLibris v.16.xx and as a substitute for
LARS.

As a sidenote, I'd appreciate hearing offline from anyone using LINCPlus
and ExLibris so we can compare workflows, etc.
Best,
Winston

Winston Atkins
Preservation Department