[PADG:362] Microfilm and imaging review issue reprint??

All,

As promised, I have been working with the editor and publisher of the journal 'Microfilm and Imaging Review', in hopes of getting a run of v. 33 no. 4 (the issue discussed at the recent Boston PADG meeting) reprinted.  The publisher has agreed to reprint this issue if there are a minimum of 30 orders.

According to the inside of the front cover of the journal, a single issue costs 51 euros, which in US currency, is $67.  The editor does not feel that there will be any cost break for purchasing in a batch of 30.

I know that I had received only three or four serious inquiries into the purchase of individual issues.  I am wondering if there is 30 orders worth of interest, at 67$ per issue?

So, if you would like to purchase a copy, for you or your library, and are willing to pay the 67$, please let me know OFF LIST.  Please let me know by the end of business on Tuesday, March 8th, two weeks from today if you are interested.

Thanks,

Cathy

Cathleen L. Mook
Head, Preservation