[PADG:352] Vendor for a repair workbench?

Title: Vendor for a repair workbench?

I am looking for a vendor from which to buy a book repair workbench/table.
I know that I need one 38" high (adjustable from 36" - 40" would be super).

However, I cannot find such a table in any of my library supply catalogs (Brodart, Gaylord, etc).

I did find a table that looked suitable from a physical therapy supply vendor, but it is very odd that I can't find one in the library market.

Can anyone suggest a vendor, prefarably with online ordering, from whom I can buy such a table?

Thanks,
Tania

Tania Hewes Fersenheim

Technical Services & Systems Librarian