[PADG:319] Re: PADG digest 860

Cathy (and the list),

It seems to me that there are many people still interested in getting a
copy of this issue of Microform Imaging and Review. What would it take, in
terms of number of orders, to have the issue published again? Perhaps if we
were able to start a campaign for a second printing we can all get a copy
without having to worry about copyright. I for one would order a copy.

Beth

Beth Doyle, Collections Conservator
Duke University Libraries
Campus Box 90189