[PADG:254] RE: Lose of born digital information question

 Kate -- I'd also be interested in any replies.  Keep in touch.  Charlie
Kolb  ckolb@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kate
E. Contakos
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 3:58 PM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:253] Lose of born digital information question

Is anyone aware of, and willing to share, information regarding the loss
of scholarly content of digitally born materials? I am compiling
information on digitally born materials that have been completely (or
partially) lost, paying particular attention to journals or other
scholarly projects/digital libraries, as opposed to personal websites or
the likes.

I am more than willing to share the list I compile; please feel free to
contact me directly if you are interested.

Thanks, Kate

Kate E. Contakos
Preservation Librarian
New York University Libraries