[PADG:253] Lose of born digital information question

Is anyone aware of, and willing to share, information regarding the loss of
scholarly content of digitally born materials? I am compiling information on
digitally born materials that have been completely (or partially) lost,
paying particular attention to journals or other scholarly projects/digital
libraries, as opposed to personal websites or the likes.

I am more than willing to share the list I compile; please feel free to
contact me directly if you are interested.

Thanks, Kate

Kate E. Contakos
Preservation Librarian
New York University Libraries