[PADG:225] Boxes for Japanese and Chinese Books

Folks,

We have been fabricating in-house boxes/wrappers for Japanese and Chinese rare books (multi-volume/fascicle sets sewn traditionally) but now need to find an outside vendor who can produce them for our East Asian Library. As you may know, the styles of boxes/wrappers for Japanese and Chinese books are culturally different from one another (and such distinctions are important to the staff who curate these collections) and so any vendor must prove that it is aware of, articulate about and skilled at (executing) these distinctions. I would appreciate any information about possible contacts for such work. Thank you.

Robert
Robert J. Milevski
Preservation Librarian, Digital Projects Librarian,
& Manager, Typography Studio
Princeton University Library
One Washington Road
Princeton, NJ 08544