[PADG:130] RE: PARS Committees

How embarassing!  This was for Joan only, of course.  "Peculiar" - - damned
straight!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carla
Montori
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 10:28 AM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:129] RE: PARS Committees

Dear Ms Gatewood -
I would dearly enjoy being on a committee, especially since my institution's
rate of support for ALA attendance depends upon level of involvement in ALA
committees.  Now, which committee?  Hmmm, let me see...  Where do you think
my own particular (or is that peculiar?) mix of abilities and blind spots
would best be placed?

Thanking you in advance,
Carla Q. Montori