[PADG:102] papermaking videos

Hello,
I just wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone who responded to my query on papermaking videos. I have innumerable responses--all helpful. I have tracked down one way or another at least one video for western hand made paper, japanese hand made paper and machine made paper. There have been generous offers of loans--some of which I have accepted--and suggestions on where and what to purchase.

  Again, thanks to everyone.
Bobbie Pilette