[PADG:49] Re: ALA Program Announcement--PQTDG

Beth -

I'm very sorry that I won't be at ALA this June - too many budget cuts up here. I really enjoy ALAs and would like to participate in your discussion of "decision making and selection for treatment". If you would like, I could forward to you some of my thoughts (and some realities) about this topic.

Hope you are well.

Best -

Jay