[PADG:2364] Ex Libris and LINC Plus

Good Morning,

Our library is implementing Ex Libris' Aleph this spring and is currently
working on analyzing our workflow. We are concerned about the interface
between Aleph and LINC and/or LINC Plus. Rumor has it that the Z39.50
client works well for monographs, but serials and periodicals are another
matter altogether. I have other questions concerning batch processing,
labels, etc., that I'm trying to find answers for as well. If anyone out
there is using Aleph and LINC or LINC Plus and would like to share their
experience, I would be happy to hear from you. Feel free to contact me off
list.

Beth

Beth Doyle, Collections Conservator
Duke University Libraries