[PADG:2301] Damaged books

Hello all,

I am the Bindery Coordinator at a mid-sized academic library.  Our procedure on handling damaged books needs some tweaking.  These are the books forwarded from Circulation that are in bad shape, but can't be rebound or repaired for whatever reason.

If there is anyone on the PADG list who would be willing to share their experiences with this issue, I would love to hear how your library deals with
these books.

Thanks,
Diane Westerfield, Bindery/Presrevation Coordinator
Loyola University, Cudahy Library Bindery
dwester@xxxxxxx