[PADG:2208] PADG Meeting Announcement

The Preservation Administrators Discussion Group will meet Saturday January 10th from 9:30 to 12:00 at the Westin Horton Plaza, California Ball Room A. A lunch reception will be held following the meeting in Ball Room B from 12:00 to 1:00 pm.

This PADG meeting we will continue the trend of devoting the majority of the time to discussing a single topic and providing time to meet with colleagues and friends.

Deanna Marcum's article "Research Questions for the Digital Era Library" (Library Trends: Vol. 51 Issue 4, p.636) raises significant questions about our preparation for preserving the digital era library. We will have an informal discussion about the digital projects underway at various institutions and discuss some of the issues raised in the article.

After our meeting, we will have lunch, courtesy of Preservation Technologies.

David E. Walls Preservation Librarian Sterling Memorial Library, Yale University PO Box 208240 (130 Wall Street) New Haven, CT 06520-8240 203.432.1715 (Fax) 203.432.9900