[PADG:2185] Re: Digitizing yearbooks

here are links to the following materials that have been digitized
covering the UW.

url:  http://webcat.library.wisc.edu:3200/UW/

 The University of Wisconsin: a history
 Meiklejohn Collection
 University of Wisconsin Alumni Directory, 1849-1919
 Wisconsin Alumni Magazine
 Home Economics to Human Ecology: A Centennial History
 Badger Yearbooks

Sandy Paske

--
Sandra Paske
Senior Academic Librarian

Phone: 608  262-2332
FAX:   608  265-2754

Email: spaske@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:vcard
n:Paske;Sandra
tel;fax:608  265 - 2754
tel;work:608   262 - 2332
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:spaske@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
adr;quoted-printable:;;B106A Memorial Library=0D=0A728 State Street;Madison;WI;53760;
end:vcard