[PADG:2179] Dec 13

I hate to say this, but a chunk of work on a project has just been moved
up in time, and I'm going to have to spend most of the weekend of the
13-14 getting things ready.  It's literally the only time available before
I leave for the holidays.  I would much rather be having fun with you!

I'll be back in town as of December 27.  Would you be interested in
getting together on the 28, or Jan 2,3, or 4 instead?

Janet