[PADG:2094] Re: Grant coordinator survey

Thank you for sharing your findings and for all your good work in
putting it together!  A Spec Kit sounds like a great idea.

Best,

Yvonne

Cathleen Mook wrote:

> All,
>
> In early June, many of you were kind enough to complete a brief survey for
> me outlining the use of grant coordinators at your institution.  I promised
> to compile the resulting data and forward a summarization to this list if
> there was an expressed interest.  As some of you did want to be notified of
> the results, I wrote up a short report, which I am attaching here. (It is in
> MS Word 2000 format.  If you would like to but cannot open it, please
> contact me off list and we can discuss other options.)   There is a small
> summary of the project, a page of anonymous data results and some very broad
> conclusions.  It turns out to be a very fascinating area of inquiry and I am
> in contact with ARL about the possibility of publishing a SPEC Kit on the
> topic.
>
> Thanks to those of you who took the time to fill out the survey.  I very
> much appreciate your time and effort.
>
> Cathy
>
> Cathleen L. Mook
> Head, Preservation Department
> University of Florida
> Box 117007
> Gaienscille, Fl, 32611
> (voice) 352-392-6962
> (fax) 352-392-6597
> (email) cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>                                         Name: Survey Findings report.doc
>    Survey Findings report.doc           Type: WINWORD File (application/msword)
>                                     Encoding: base64
>                              Download Status: Not downloaded with message

Yvonne Carignan				Voice:  	301 405-9343
Preservation Production Group Leader	FAX:		301 314-9971
McKeldin Library			Email:	yc38@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742