[PADG:1996] RE: Film duplicating services or facilities

While we have considered using digital media for reference use, we're still
relying on film as the "archival" one ... for reasons that others here can
articulate better and in more technical detail than I can.

Lisa L. Fox, Senior Conservator
Local Records Preservation Program
Missouri State Archives
P. O. Box 1747