[PADG:1908] ALA Cooperative Preservation Programs DG Agenda

Hi PADG,
  The following from Sheryl Davis, CPPDG chair, who will not be at
Midwinter so asked Robin Dale and me to substitute. (Notice that it takes
two of us to accomplish what Sheryl could do solo!) Thanks, Barclay

********

Cooperative Preservation Programs Discussion Group-Midwinter Topic
      Saturday, January 25, 2-4pm, HAW-Boardroom A

Our discussion topic will be "Building Surveys / Site Assessments."

Please bring at least one copy of what you use when you walk through a
building doing a risk assessment. It would be great if you could bring
several copies.

Steve Dalton will speak on the draft NEDCC Technical Leaflet  for
libraries to do a self-assessment.

Barclay Ogden will discuss the walkthough checklist being developed by the
California Preservation Program Task Force.

Barclay and Robin Dale have kindly agreed to co-chair the meeting since I
cannot attend.

If the topic is of interest, let me know if you would like the Annual
meeting to discuss turning walkthrough information into a report for the
requesting institution. (Sheryl.Davis@xxxxxxx)

Sheryl Davis
Chair, 2003 CPPDG

Barclay Ogden