[PADG:1880] OCLC Digital and Preservation Resources Center Tours

This message is being posted to a number of lists.  Apologies for
duplication.

Erica Behler
----------------------------------

OCLC Digital & Preservation Resources Bethlehem Center

Tour an OCLC Digital & Preservation Resources Center

We invite you to join us for a tour and demonstration of the Bethlehem
Center. Here is your chance to gain first-hand knowledge of the custom
services that are available for your preservation needs at a
state-of-the-art microfilming and digitization facility. In addition to
seeing our high-quality production processes you'll see demonstrations of
our integrated digital library offerings in action. We will have two bus
tours that will pick you up at a designated meeting place at the ALA
Philadelphia Conference center. The first tour will be departing at 8:00 am,
returning at 12:30 pm. The second tour will depart at 1:30 pm and return at
5:30 pm.
Space is limited and will be on a first come, first serve basis.

*For those of you planning to attend the OCLC Symposium "Growing the Digital
Library: From Projects to Programs - Tips, Tools and Collaborative
Activities" at ALA on Friday, 1:30-4:30 pm, you will need to take the
morning Bethlehem Center tour.

If you are interested in either the 8:00 am or the 1:30 pm tour, please
contact sticklel@xxxxxxxx <mailto:sticklel@xxxxxxxx> to make your
reservation.
Please also visit our online registration form at
<http://www.oclc.org/events/ala>