[PADG:1863] photocopiers

Greetings,

Does anyone know of a photocopier that has the book edge feature and
a 17"x 17" platen?

The Ransom Center would like to replace their Xerox- Bookmark 35
photocopy machine, which has a 17"x 17" platen. To quote the head of
our Reading Room: she would like "a new machine that will make
flawless copies, quickly, in color, showing all nuances of the paper,
front and back, reduction and enlargement capabilities, and not
damage the material at all."
To date, she has found that only Xerox and OCE' are currently making
photocopiers with the book edge feature; but, the newest models have
platens that are 11.5" x 17" --- too small for our needs.
Thank you for your suggestions.

Olivia Primanis,
Senior Book Conservator
Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center