[PADG:1783] Fwd: Historic Sites - Call for Applications

FYI

>>> Laura Hayes 08/14/02 11:15AM >>>
The message below was forwarded to the Public Programs Office from
Emily Sheketoff, who thought libraries might be interested in applying
for historic preservation under this provision.  We forwarded the info
to our lists and thought your members might also be interested.

Thanks.
Laura

-----
The National Trust's Associate Sites program is accepting applications
to add five to ten new members to its group of Historic Artists' Homes
and Studios, thanks to generous support of the Henry Luce Foundation.
Benefits, designed to promote professional development and peer
collaboration, include workshops, annual meetings, eligibility for small
assistance grants, members-only Web resources, and an electronic
listserv.  Applications must be postmarked by September 13.  For more
information call (202) 588-6047 or visit
http://www.nthp.org/associate_sites/historic_artists.html