From: Sebastian John
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 8:50 AM
Subject: [PADG:1757] Picture Library: sizes and resolution

The publishing group where I work is building a digital library. The
pictures will be for the newspaper and the magazine that the group
publishes. Would someone suggest the ideal image size and the resolution the
pictures need to be scanned so as to benefit both the users.

Regards

Sebastian John
Picture Coordinator
The Week