[PADG:1738] preservation endowments

As I alerted those attending the PADG meeting in Atlanta, I'm writing to
you for some help.
I am gathering information about U.S. institution-based endowments
funding preservation work.  If your institution or one you know of
has any such endowment, I would love an e-mail with this information,
including the appropriate person to contact at that
institution.
I'll be contacting those institutions with a questionnaire to find out
more about what the sources of the endowment were and how the endowment
income is used.  I'm hoping to present this information to the
preservation and broader library community in an article that Eric Shoaf
and I will submit for publication in Advances in
Librarianship.
Please respond with any endowment information you're aware of and help me
provide information and inspiration to institutions wishing to build
endowments, as well as fresh ideas for institutions with existing
endowments.
Thanks!
Whitney Pape

Whitney Pape