[PADG:1631] figuring labor costs

The PARS Cost Study Task Force would appreciate hearing
from anyone who is willing to share how they figure labor
costs when they calculate the cost of preservation
activities.  I will be happy to summarize for the list if
you would like to respond to my email address.

Thank you very much,

Yvonne

Yvonne Carignan                     Email:      yc38@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Preservation Department Head        VoiceMail:  301-405-9343
McKeldin Library                    FAX:        301-341-9971
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742