[PADG:1611] digital reformatting charges

Our Imaging and Photographic Services section is adding digital
photography, inlcuding a high-resolution 4x5 digital camera back, to our
range of services for preservation and patron requests. Following
completion of a grant project, we will begin offering these services to
library and university departments on a cost-recovery basis (just as we
have for flatbed scanning, microfilming, preservation photocopying, and
traditional photography) -- and need to set prices for the new
services.  I would very much appreciate any examples of price lists for
digital reformatting that peer libraries are able to share. In addition
to prices, I am interested in descriptions of services and thoughts
about how you decided what to charge. If you are uncomfortable posting
this information to the list, please contact me directly via telephone,
fax, or email.

Thanks,
Andy.
 Andrew Hart, Preservation Librarian