[PADG:1525] Missing pages?

I am putting together a brief proposal for a pilot project to work with
our Loan Division to create replacement pages using a scanner.  My idea
is we would request the pages; Loan would borrow the book and scan the
pages, and email them to me; and then I would print them out using a
laser printer with the pages registered front to back.  My hope is this
would help in expediting the process by making delivery faster and by
making registering the pages easier.  I would be interested in hearing
from anyone who has tried a similar project, and about what equipment
they used and the staffing needs.

Thank you for any information you are able to provide.

Happy Holidays,
werner

Werner Haun
Collections Conservator