[PADG:1519] Zeutschel Color Scanners

Folks,

Princeton is considering the purchase of a Zeutschel Color Scanner.  For
certain materials, both bound and unbound, the Zeutschel seems like a good
option for in-house digital projects of all types--e-reserves, document
delivery, archives material, books that open flat.  We are considering one
of  their more expensive, 600 dpi, color models.

I would like to hear offline from folks presently using this equipment or
using a vendor that uses this equipment.  I need some testimonials as to
your experience with Zuetschel equipment.  If email will not do, I will
call you.  Thank you.

Robert
Robert J. Milevski
Preservation Librarian