[PADG:1509] Binding Automation

VCU is investigating ILS vendors and local presentations have been
planned.  The companies we are interviewing include: Innovative, Sirsi,
Endeavor, and Exlibris.  I attended the excellent session at this past
ALA where representatives from Innovative and Exlibris spoke about
binding interfaces.

We are using LARS.  Innovative said in their literature that their
system is compatible with LARS but I recall that those in the audience
at ALA using Innovative said that it didn't work.  In the literature
I've seen from Innovative, I can find information only on serials
binding.

I would like to hear pro/con from those who use the above library
systems for binding and will summarize for the list.

Thanks in advance.
--
Patricia Palmer Selinger