[PADG:1488] Re: Goretex supplier

Karen,
  Have you tried BookMakers in Maryland?  Its been a while since I've had
to buy this, but I believe that's where I got it.
Bobbie

                    Karen Brown
                    <kebrown@xxxxx       To:     padg@xxxxxxx
                    lbany.edu>           cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     [PADG:1483] Goretex supplier
                    owner-padg@ala
                    .org

                    10/29/01 09:19
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to padg

Dear PADG:  I'm looking for a supplier of felted Goretex.  University
Products has discontinued this item.  They may not have been the cheapest,
but it was convenient.

If you could suggest an alternative I would be most appreciative.  Thank
you in advance.  Karen

Karen Brown
Preservation Librarian
University Libraries - LE 310