[PADG:1458] effect of relaxed food and drink policies on preservation programs

Hello--I am looking for evidence that the move toward relaxed food and
drink policies has actually encouraged library patrons and staff to abide
by the rules.  If you have introduced more liberal policies regarding food
and drink in the library and have a sense of their impact on user
compliance, I would be very interested in hearing from you.   Thanks, Anne

Anne R. Kenney
Associate Director, Department of Preservation
Co-Director, Cornell Institute for Digital Collections
Cornell University Library
215 Olin Library
Ithaca, NY 14853
607-255-6875
fax: 607-254-7493
email:  ark3@xxxxxxxxxxx

Director of Programs
Council on Library and Information Resources
www.clir.org