[PADG:1446] Message from Lorraine Olley

I'd like to let my colleagues know that on September 17, I became the
executive director of the Library Administration and Management Association
of ALA.  Although I will no longer be directly involved in preservation, I
do plan to keep my oar in and to keep up with all of you.  Hope to continue
to see many of you at conference and elsewhere.

Lorraine

Lorraine Olley
Executive Director
Library Administration & Management Association
American Library Association
50 E. Huron St.
Chicago IL 60611
312-280-2156