[PADG:1346] Re: [Joy Paulson <jp243@cornell.edu>: Cost-share Question]

Michigan received an NEH project award in this go 'round, in which the mass
deacidification of titles from the target collection is a significant
source of cost share.  We will convert brittle materials and photographic
originals, and mass d other volumes.

--On Tuesday, May 29, 2001 12:02 PM -0400 Joy Paulson <jp243@xxxxxxxxxxx>