[PADG:1300] Re: ILL Stickers (fwd)

Sorry, this topic is really getting to me. There are so "heavy
hitter" libraries on that list. Do you think they're attaching
stickers and then ripping them off before being sent back? Argh. Most
of those libraries should know better. But there may be no
communications between ILL and preservation depts.

Gretchen

--

Gretchen Fulforth Stroh
Materials Processing & Preservation Assistant

"Learn the rules, so you know how to break them properly" Dalia Lama