[PADG:1254] Re: Preservation Assistant Department Head

Lorraine,

Here is Assistant Department Head job description.  As you see, it is
also the Brittle Materials Unit Head job.  Sue Koutsky (copied on the
email) is our talented incumbent in case you have any questions for
her.

Yvonne

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:38:02 -0600 Lorraine Olley
<l-olley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues:
>
> I would appreciate it if you those of you who have preservation assistant
> department heads would send copies of the position descriptions to me.  I'm
> interested in positions that are labeled "assistant department head" as
> well as those in which those duties are combined with primary
> responsibility for a unit in the department.
>
> Thanks.
>

> __________________________
>
> Lorraine Olley
> Head, Preservation Department