[PADG:1253] Preservation Assistant Department Head

Dear Colleagues:

I would appreciate it if you those of you who have preservation assistant
department heads would send copies of the position descriptions to me.  I'm
interested in positions that are labeled "assistant department head" as
well as those in which those duties are combined with primary
responsibility for a unit in the department.

Thanks.

Lorraine Olley
Head, Preservation Department
Northwestern University Library