From: Joan Gatewood [mailto:joangate@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 3:09 PM
To: PADG listser
Subject: [PADG:1209] Nicholson Baker

Ad PADG under new business, I announced that I had heard that Nicholason
Baker would be a speaker during ALA Annual and asked if anyone was
interested in responding to his articles, I would facilitate a group.
There was  little time to discuss this at PADG or  what type of response
might be appropriate but I suggested that those interested in putting
together a response should contact me after the meeting.  Several did.  If
still interested please contact me at my email address
joangate@xxxxxxxxxx     I am suggesting a response not linked to an
institution or organization but rather from those of us in the preservation
community.   Joan

Joan Gatewood, Head
Reformatting and Replacement Services
University of Michigan