[PADG:1182] duplication

Good
morning,
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Would Preservation
Librarians and/or microfilm technicians  who have 35 mm microfilm cameras
in house who send their raw, exposed film to an outside contractor for
processing and duplication please contact me off list?  I have a few
questions regarding turn around time that I would like to ask you
privately.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Thanks,
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Cathy
Cathleen L. Mook <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Head, Preservation Department Smathers
Library University of Florida
Box 117007 <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Gainesville, Fl 32611 <FONT face=Arial
size=2>cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 352-392-6962
(voice) 352-392-6597 (fax)