[PADG:1173] Re: ELECTRONIC THESIS/DISSERTATIONS

If you are willing, a summary of comments on this issue would be most
appreciated. Electronic theses and dissertations are looming in our future at
Portland State and any advice, pitfalls, problems to watch out for, and
solutions is welcome.

Thanks very much,

Kristen Kern
Preservation/Catalog Librarian
Portland State University

Lois Schneberger wrote:

> Arizona State University has begun the process of developing a program for
> support and submission of electronic thesis and dissertations. I am
> interesting in knowing if any Preservation Departments have been and/are
> involved in this arena.  I am serving as the chair of a subcommittee dealing
> with technical issues which includes preservation and binding.  Names and
> email addresses of possible contacts would be helpful as well.
>
> I appreciate any comments on or off the PADG listserv.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Lois Schneberger
> AZ State University

>    Part 1.2    Type: application/ms-tnef