[PADG:1172] ELECTRONIC THESIS/DISSERTATIONS

Arizona State University has begun the process of developing a program for
support and submission of electronic thesis and dissertations. I am
interesting in knowing if any Preservation Departments have been and/are
involved in this arena.  I am serving as the chair of a subcommittee dealing
with technical issues which includes preservation and binding.  Names and
email addresses of possible contacts would be helpful as well.

I appreciate any comments on or off the PADG listserv.

Many thanks.

Lois Schneberger
AZ State University