From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Fox,
Lisa
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 8:35 AM
To: 'padg@xxxxxxx'
Subject: [PADG:1165] RE: library schools

Patricia, are you aware of the ALCTS publication that lists all the library
schools that offer preservation/conservation courses?  I know it's a little
out of date (1995), but it might help.  The current edition is available on
the web at http://www.ala.org/alcts/publications/presed.html.

Lisa L. Fox, Senior Conservator
Local Records Preservation Program
Missouri State Archives