[PADG:1075] any new preservation films out there?

Good morning,

The planning for the next PARS "Two Thumbs Up" Preservation Film Festival
(ALA Annual 2001 meeting in San Francisco) is starting to move into high
gear.  The planning Task Force will be meeting in DC to determine which
films/videos will be shown at the 2001 Fest. We have the list of films shown
at the 1995 and 1998 Fests and will start with that group.  In addition to
those films, we are also looking to update our lists with any titles
produced within the last 4 to 5 years.  I am hoping you all can point me in
the direction of any preservation related ( care and handling,
environment/storage/exhibits, binding/book repair, reformatting, staff and
user education
and especially disaster preparedness since we will be in earthquake
country.) films that we could include in the Fest.

If you have a title in mind, please email it to me and also let me know
where I can find it.

Thanks,

Cathy

Cathleen L. Mook