[PADG:1050] Re: Conservator position: Mo. State Archives

Yo, mama!  How's stuff?  I have no one to suggest for your position, but am
pleased that you get to hire another one.  Seems to me that living in St.
Louis will be a draw for some lucky soul.

I do hope that all is well with you, and that you are thriving.  If you
ever visit the northeast segment of the Midwest, stop on by!

- Carla

--On Friday, August 25, 2000 4:00 PM -0500 "Fox, Lisa"