[PADG:993] Re: specs for music binding

Hi, Shannon--

I've forwarded your note to our bindery and music folks, and hope they'll
respond.

Hope to see you in Chicago.  Actually, I've been meaning to contact you for some
time and ask whether you might be willing to share a copy of your PD, or at
least the gist of it.  Our conservator position is vacant, we've had a few
discussions about how to advertise it.  Part of the discussion is, of course,
about requiring an MLS or not.  I'd also be interested in your ideas about
that.

Please let me know if you'll be going to ALA.  We can also discuss via email, if
you're willing.

Hope all is going well at Michigan.

All the best,

Andrea