[PADG:968] Directory of state preservation organizations?

Dear colleagues,

Does anyone know of a listing online or in print of the preservation
organizations at the state level? I searched CoOL and didn't find a lot,
only the California Library Preservation Networks (some of whose web sites
were fairly current, others not). I belong to the Ohio Preservation
Council and I have brochures from New York (1988) and Kansas (1993)
addressing long term plans for statewide preservation, so I assume that
other states have addressed (or are now addressing) preservation as well.
I'd also be interested in regional groups, other than AMIGOS, SOLINET, &
NEDCC, since their materials are already widely available.

I need this in order to give AALL chapter presidents around the country as
much information as possible that will help them in forming speakers'
bureaus, lists of program topics, and a full repertoire of resources on
preservation. (The info about state organizations would be only part of
this full repertoire; I know there's much more available but it makes
sense for them to take advantage of their local resources, if any.)

Also, is there any nationwide speakers' list of preservation experts?

I appreciate any and all responses.

Pat Turpening
Chair, Preservation Committee, Technical Services Special Interest
Section, American Association of Law Libraries
Head, Preservation and Archives
University of Cincinnati Law Library