[PADG:967] Preservation Technologies Survey

Dear Colleagues:

At the upcoming ALA annual conference in Chicago, I have been invited to
speak on a panel (with John Dean and Paul Conway) at the ALCTS PARS program
titled MANAGING PRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE NEW CENTURY.

The goal of my presentation, "Out There in the Field: Practical
Considerations,"
 is to provide a perspective on the current use of preservation technologies
by the library preservation community.  As such, I could really use your
help in gathering as much relevant information for my presentation as
possible.

Would you please consider taking just a few minutes to complete a survey on
preservation technologies that has been mounted on the NEDCC Website?  The
location is: http://www.nedcc.org/webdata20/survey.htm

When you complete the survey, simply hit the "submit" button and your

My sincere thanks to all who help in this matter.  If there is a strong
response, I think the survey results could be quite interesting.

Sincerely,

Steve D.

Steve Dalton
Director of Field Service