[PADG:942] RE: Food and Drink Policies

We have issued a policy of not allowing staff to eat or have food in
Building C--where the collections are stored and conserved and filmed.  No
food is allowed in the reference room.  The patrons are more obliging than
the staff.  Unless we can get management to back us up, we can't hope the
staff will abide by the policy prohibiting eating and drinking in Building
C.  Thus far, the management doesn't seem interested in grappling with the
problem.
Pat Morris
SC Dept of Archives & History