[PADG:914] Re: Microfilm Storage

I only have a flyer.  That's why my original message said "I know nothing about it other than what it says in the flyer."  Anyone out there know about this?  - Walter

>>> "Shannon O'Dell" <shannono@xxxxxxxxx> 02/15/00 08:28AM >>>
Is this the facility that had an underground fire a number of years ago?

--On Tuesday, February 08, 2000, 7:27 AM -0500 Walter Cybulski

Shannon O'Dell
Preservation Support Services
University of Michigan Library
9 Hatcher North