Re: More about microfilm processing and printing systems

I agree also
regards John

> Date sent:      Tue, 06 Apr 1999 16:10:54 -0400
> From:           "Susan Blaine" <SBLAINE@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To:             padg@xxxxxxx
> Subject:        Re: More about microfilm processing and printing systems
> Send reply to:  padg@xxxxxxx

> YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> *******
> Susan Blaine
> Head, Preservation Services Department
> sblaine@xxxxxxxxxx

>      I received a very quick and a somewhat overwhelming response to
> my
>      offer yesterday. 16 requests for copies, so far. (Which is why I
> may
>      have inadvertently sent one or two of my replies to the list--my
>      apologies.) This indicates to me that this is something that a
> number
>      of people are interested in--which, in turn, makes me think that
>      perhaps it is time to try to develop a system that could be
> generally
>      useful to a number of people.
>
>      Is there an interest in trying to do this?
>
>      bob

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
                                                   -
John Woodhouse                                     +
Head of Preservation and Photography               -
John Rylands University Library of Manchester      +
Oxford Road                                        -
Manchester                                         +
M13 9PP                                            -
England                                            +
Tel & Fax: 0161-275-3733                           -
Pager: 01399 747150                                +
e-mail: jwoodhou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  -
                                                   +
                                                   -