RE: microfiche envelopes

	Fiche should be stored in protective enclosures to prevent the
effects of humidity and other storage conditions from affecting the film and
causing it to "stick together"  Specific information about acceptable
protective enclosures can be found in ANSI IT9.2-1991, Photographic
Processed Films, Plates and Papers, Filing Enclosures and Storage
Containers. Information concerning proper storage techniques can be found in
ANSI/NAPM IT9.11-1993, Processed Safety Photographic Films - Storage.

Harriet K. Winer
Technical Support
Preservation Resources
9 South Commerce Way