Re: ALA Midwinter PARS Room Assignments

While Barbara has been kind enough to provide this information, I wish to remind all of you that registration for the ALA Midwinter Meeting is necessary to attend any and all meetings.

It is not fair to those who do support the enormous cost of paying for and equipping those rooms to "just slip into this one meeting."

There will be random monitoring of meetings, with checks for badges, so do be sure you've registered.

Also, meeting locations can and do change and it is only registered persons who get the program book with the most current information at the time of printing.

-- Karen Muller
   Executive Director, LAMA/ALCTS
   50 E. Huron Street
   Chicago, IL 60611 USA
   800-545-2433 x5031
   312-280-5031 (direct line)
   fax: 312-280-5033
   e-mail: kmuller@xxxxxxx
http://www.ala.org/alcts
http://www.ala.org/lama

>>> Barbara Berger <beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx> 01/06 7:36 AM >>>
I am attached  in MS Word  and also placed in  the text below the room
assignments (as I currently have them but of course they are always subject to
change) for ALA midwinter

*****************

ALCTS/PARS Midwinter Meeting Schedule
1/30/99 - 2/2/99
Philadelphia, PA.

Saturday 1/30

9-12            PADG  Convention Center 103C

2-4             Physical Quality and Treatment DGHawthorn Suites Franklin B

                Photographic and Recording Media DG---Sheraton Society Hill--
Hamilton
ALCTS Board I Convention Center -- 304

                PARS Program Planning Committee I  Convention Center -- 305

Sunday 1/31

9-11            Binding Automation DG  WarwickCrystal BR

                Cooperative Preservation Programs DG  Convention Center204B

                CMDS/PARS DG  Four Seasons Hotel--Monroe

                Micropublishing DG  -- Sheraton Society Hill--Bromley

11:30-12:30     Cost Study Task ForceWyndham Franklin PlazaSeminar D

11:30-1:30      Reformatting DG ---  Philadelphia Marriot-  310

                Preservation Course and Workshop DG/
Preservation Education and Outreach DGSheraton Society HillBromley

                PARS Executive Committee I Wyndham Franklin PlazaConf. Ctr. BR

2-4             Library Binding DG  Wyndham Franklin PlazaParlor D
Preservation Issues in Small to Medium Sized Libraries DGFour Seasons
Hotel--Monroe

4-6     PARS DG  Philadelphia Marriot410

Monday 2/1

8-11    All Committees Meeting:  -- Convention Center108B
        Books and Paper
                        Education
                        Intellectual Access
                        Management
                        Photographic and Recording Media
                        Policy and Planning
                        Program Planning and Publications
                        Reformatting

10-11:30        PARS Executive Committee II  -- Four Seasons Hotel--Monroe

2-4             ALCTS Board II ---Convention Center  108A

Tuesday 2/2

2-5:30          ALCTS Board III Convention Center  103B